- Electrically heated continuous dryer.
- Hot air or hot air / infrared combination
- UV and UV cooling modules with different lamp setups
- Electronic UV for stepless control of the UV power, save energy, extend lamp lifetime and ensures more process stability
- Efficient drying due to high circulating air volume
- Environmental friendly due to low energy consumption,optimal insulation ensures energy savings through low heat emission
- Integrated vacuum system for stable transport even for light materials
- Best drying results due to stepless adjustable temperature up to 180 Degree C
- Comfortable PLC control
- Quick maintenance through hood opening within seconds with gas spring support
- Highest demands on the production capacity
- High production quantities
- Easy extendable and individual configurable due to the modular construction
- Great versatility - drying of different materials
- Belt width in mm: 900/1100 /1300 /1500 /1700 /1900/ 2200 /2700
- Module types: Hot air stepless adjustable up to 180 Degree C, combination hot air/ infrared, cooling(ambient cooling or refrigerated cooling) , UV-curing module, option heat exchanger for energy recovery, option tilt table at the inlet section
- Heating: Electrically heated in addition with infrared emitters
- Throughput height: 45 mm
- Transport system: Teflon Coated glass fibre belt, mesh size 4 mm x 4 mm, (option 2 mm x 2 mm) with vacuum suction system for light weight substrates down to 80 g/m2
- Belt speed: Stepless adjustable from 1 - 10 m/min or 3 - 50m/min.
- Working height: 875mm, 25 mm, 900 mm, 25 mm, other versions available on request.
- Control: Comfortable PLC Control, with recipe management,Ethernet access, trend functions, data logging and more.
- Electrical connection: 400 V, 3 P-E-N, 50 Hz, optional otherversions available on request.
Enter Buying Requirement Details